By BROOKE VAHOS Jan. 22, 2019
It’s here, everyone’s least favorite time of year. The period where all you can talk about is the 5 agonizing, tragic weeks of winter break. To avoid the monotonous and disingenuous question “How was your break?”, our team at the Harpoon came up with 10 questions for you to ask your peers instead:
- When are we going to get our tax break?
- Has your dad’s court ordered community service going?
- How do you spell rythm? Rhythm? Rhythym?
- How is your mother’s back ache?
- Where do you stand on Israel vs. Palestine?
- Who killed JonBenet Ramsey?
- How is your pet African coral snake?
- Does your breath always smell this bad?
- Why you gotta fight with me at cheesecake?
- Hey Dad. You wanna have a catch?
- Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?